'Eat 80% -100% Whole Organic Pure Fresh Ripe Raw Plant Foods!'
'The Finest Energized Water Purification Systems Since 1995'
August 2013 eLetter
9 pm tonight Global Unprecedented Health, Environmental and Economic Emergency- Complimentary Teleclass;
Aloe Vera ~ Superfood & Summer Suntan Solution;
Experiment done by Grade 9 biology students using Wi-Fi;
Fluoride ~ Why Not? ~ Prominent researcher apologizes for pushing fluoride;
* August 20th, 9 PM ET
“Global Unprecedented Health, Environmental and Economic Emergency" ~ Complimentary Teleclass
To register go to:
and then Subscribe.
* 18-25, Woodstock Fruit Festival, Diamond Point, NY http://www.thewoodstockfruitfestival.com/page/registration-2013
* Monday 26, 5-10pm, Brian Clement, Hamilton Ontario Canada http://www.livelifelongershowandtell.com/
* 6, 7, 8, Vegetarian Food Festival http://festival.veg.ca/
* 8, Feast Of Fields http://www.feastoffields.org/
* 25, 26, 27, 28, Natural Products Expo East, Baltimore MD http://www.expoeast.com/
* 27, 28, 29 2nd, Annual Ann Wigmore Living Food Conference http://www.livingann.com/
* 3, 4, 5, 6 CHFA Wholesale Health Show, Toronto Canada http://www.chfa.ca/events
* Find your local Raw/Living Food Meetup Groups here: http://www.meetup.com/
Global Unprecedented Health, Environmental and Economic EMF Emergency ~ Complimentary Teleclass
Curtis Bennett, Energy Medicine at UCF, January, 2011
Chief Science Officer
Interprovincial Journeyman Electrician(Red Seal)
Building Construction Engineering Technologist
Adjunct Faculty for IHF & GEDI
33 Year Advanced Thermography Background
LIVE LIFE RAW
Nutrition Mentor/Raw Food Chef
and then Subscribe.
Aloe Vera ~ Superfood &
Summer Suntan Solution
- amazing for skin repair, from burns to anti-aging
- effective for treating both stomach ulcers and inflammatory bowel disease (colitis, crohns, IBS) according to a study in the Journal of Alternative Medicine, as a super digestive soother
- a nutritional source of B-12
- A member of the Lily family (onion, garlic, turnip)
- it is a succulent, perennial plant that closely resembles a Cactus.
- Ancient Egyptians referred to aloe as the “plant of immortality”
- Cleopatra is said to have used aloe as a beauty treatment.
- Aloe was also mentioned as an embalming ingredient in the Gospel Of St. John (19: 39-40), the body of Christ was wrapped in linen and a mixture of myrrh and aloe
- In the 4th century B.C., Greeks sent by Alexander The Great to cultivate aloe
- Over 250 different species of Aloe, growing mainly in the warmer dry
regions of its origin of Africa, as well as Asia, Europe and America.
Most Popular Aloes - known to have nutritional and medicinal benefits, properties...
- Aloe Barbadensis Miller is the most potent and most popular, sometimes called Aloe Linne.
- Aloe Vulgaris or the Curacao Aloe
- Aloe Perryi Baker also known as the Socotrine or Zanzibar Aloe
- Aloe Ferox also known as Cape Aloe
- Aloe Arborescens
- Aloe Saponaria
- Venezuela aloe
- Indian aloe
- Mediterranean aloe
- Star cactus
- Amino Acids - contains 7 of the 8 essential aminos and 19 of the 20 total
- Anthraquinones - aromatic organic compounds
- Enzymes - 8 important enzymes that help the breakdown of food sugars and fats aiding digestion and enhancing nutrient absorption.
Auxins and Gibberellins
Lignin - the skin penetrating power of aloe, acts as a carrier for other components of Aloe Vera. Helps remove toxins. Softens and eliminates hard skin.
Salicylic Acid - helps reduce pain
Saponins - cleansing and antiseptic anti-microbials against bacteria, viruses, fungi and yeasts
Sterols - Cholesterol which lower cholesterol and anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and analgesic properties.
Vitamins - B including B-12
Minerals - anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral activity
- Excellent for sunburns, fire burns, surgical cuts, radiation burns, frostbite, acne, wrinkles, insect bites, rashes, Psoriasis, warts, Varicose veins, edema
- Reduces inflammation when applied topically; reduces pain, helps digest any dead tissues in wounds.
- Anti-aging for the skin while penetrating 7 layers deep
- Acts as a carrier for other ingredients
- Mild anesthetic, relieving itching, swelling and pain
- Assists in preventing the capillaries just under the skin from swelling!
Nutrition Physical Benefits
- Detoxify the bowel; neutralize stomach acidity; relieve constipation, gastric ulcers,
- Reduce the inflammation in joints affected by arthritis.
- Strengthens the immune system by balancing blood pH and increases nutrient absorption
- Good for conditions, from cancer to diabetes, to HIV
- Regulates liver function
Pure Organic Aloe Juice or Gel
- Avoid the yellowish sap close to the skin if consuming fresh, as this can be the opposite purging effect instead of the soothing calming effect of the gel.
by Wayne Gendel
Hot Alternative News
~ Experiment done by Grade 9 biology students using Wi-Fi
Curtis Bennett: "When it comes to RF EMFs associated with smart meters and Wi-Fi, even the smart meters have 2 RF antennas. One to communicate with the meter and the other is a zigbee chip with a Wi-Fi frequency for inside the home where it is pre planned for several wireless monitors inside your home.
In a utility application to a PUC, the transcripts include the cross examination of the utility experts. During our cross examination of the utility's engineer, the engineer took exception to my comments that the utility was going to irradiate 17,000 sq. kms or 6564 sq. miles. My next question in the transcripts was asking the engineer if their coverage area was 17,000 sq. kms. He admitted to the RF EMF coverage of their area to communicate with wireless devices.
While utilities have the right to work on a meter, they can NOT radiate entire cities and coverage areas. Everything in the coverage area will be electromagnetically induced by high speed penetrating RF EMFs. Here is an experiment done by Grade 9 biology students using Wi-Fi. Look at the before and after pictures with this analogy.
This is what Wi-Fi blanketing school rooms will do.
This is what the smart grid does to bees and pollinators which are responsible for 1/3 of the world's food.
This is what the blanket coverage areas will do to agriculture, trees, plants and all life.
Here is the article of the test done.
Health Tip: Fluoride ~ Why Not?
Prominent researcher apologizes for pushing fluoride
The vast majority of all fluoride additives come from Tampa Bay, Florida smokestack scrubbers. The additives are a toxic byproduct of the super-phosphate fertilizer industry."
"Tragically," he continued, "that means we’re not just dumping toxic fluoride into our drinking water. We’re also exposing innocent, unsuspecting people to deadly elements of lead, arsenic and radium, all of them carcinogenic. Because of the cumulative properties of toxins, the detrimental effects on human health are catastrophic."
A recent study at the University of Toronto confirmed Dr. Limeback’s worst fears. "Residents of cities that fluoridate have double the fluoride in their hip bones vis-a-vis the balance of the population. Worse, we discovered that fluoride is actually altering the basic architecture of human bones."
Skeletal fluorosis is a debilitating condition that occurs when fluoride accumulates in bones, making them extremely weak and brittle. The earliest symptoms?
"Mottled and brittle teeth," Dr. Limeback told me. "In
Canada we are now spending more money treating dental fluorosis than we
do treating cavities. That includes my own practice."
One of the most obvious living experiments today, Dr. Limeback believes, is a proof-positive comparison between any two Canadian cities. "Here in Toronto we’ve been fluoridating for 36 years. Yet Vancouver ˆ which has never fluoridated ˆ has a cavity rate lower than Toronto’s."
~ Wayne Gendel and Wellness Team