'Eat 80% -100% Whole Organic Pure Fresh Ripe Raw Plant Foods!'
'The Finest Energized Water Purification Systems Since 1995'
December 2013 eLetter
Happy Healthy Holidays!
Aloe Vera ~ Superfood &
Summer Suntan Solution;
Experiment done by Grade 9 biology students using Wi-Fi;
Fluoride ~ Why Not? ~ Prominent researcher apologizes for pushing fluoride;
* Find your local raw / living food Meetup groups around the world: http://www.meetup.com/
* 10-12, 2014. The Truth About Health - The Hudson Theatre in the Millennium Hotel, in Times Square, New York City. Learn from top health experts Dr. Brian Clement, Jeffrey Smith, Richard Oppenlander, Michael Greger, M.D., Devra Davis, Cherie Soria and Dan Ladermann, Hans Diehl, Steve Meyerowitz , Joseph Keon, Elizabeth Grossman and Dr. Anna Marie Clement.
* Brian Clement of Hippocrates
Call Forever Healthy at :
866.962.4400 Toll Free
or email for tickets
$25 in Advance (avoid paying $35 at the door)
Link here for more details! http://www.livelifelongershowandtell.com
1. Friday Jan. 24, 2014 - Vaughn Ontario
2. Sunday Jan. 26, 2014 - Hamilton Ontario
* 31 - 8:00 am PST. Raw Living Expo 2014, The Hyatt Westlake Plaza in Westlake Village, California
Aloe Vera ~ Superfood &
Summer Suntan Solution
- amazing for skin repair, from burns to anti-aging
- effective for treating both stomach ulcers and inflammatory bowel disease (colitis, crohns, IBS) according to a study in the Journal of Alternative Medicine, as a super digestive soother
- a nutritional source of B-12
- A member of the Lily family (onion, garlic, turnip)
- it is a succulent, perennial plant that closely resembles a Cactus.
- Ancient Egyptians referred to aloe as the “plant of immortality”
- Cleopatra is said to have used aloe as a beauty treatment.
- Aloe was also mentioned as an embalming ingredient in the Gospel Of St. John (19: 39-40), the body of Christ was wrapped in linen and a mixture of myrrh and aloe
- In the 4th century B.C., Greeks sent by Alexander The Great to cultivate aloe
- Over 250 different species of Aloe, growing mainly in the warmer dry
regions of its origin of Africa, as well as Asia, Europe and America.
Most Popular Aloes - known to have nutritional and medicinal benefits, properties...
- Aloe Barbadensis Miller is the most potent and most popular, sometimes called Aloe Linne.
- Aloe Vulgaris or the Curacao Aloe
- Aloe Perryi Baker also known as the Socotrine or Zanzibar Aloe
- Aloe Ferox also known as Cape Aloe
- Aloe Arborescens
- Aloe Saponaria
- Venezuela aloe
- Indian aloe
- Mediterranean aloe
- Star cactus
- Amino Acids - contains 7 of the 8 essential aminos and 19 of the 20 total
- Anthraquinones - aromatic organic compounds
- Enzymes - 8 important enzymes that help the breakdown of food sugars and fats aiding digestion and enhancing nutrient absorption.
Auxins and Gibberellins
Lignin - the skin penetrating power of aloe, acts as a carrier for other components of Aloe Vera. Helps remove toxins. Softens and eliminates hard skin.
Salicylic Acid - helps reduce pain
Saponins - cleansing and antiseptic anti-microbials against bacteria, viruses, fungi and yeasts
Sterols - Cholesterol which lower cholesterol and anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and analgesic properties.
Vitamins - B including B-12
Minerals - anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral activity
- Excellent for sunburns, fire burns, surgical cuts, radiation burns, frostbite, acne, wrinkles, insect bites, rashes, Psoriasis, warts, Varicose veins, edema
- Reduces inflammation when applied topically; reduces pain, helps digest any dead tissues in wounds.
- Anti-aging for the skin while penetrating 7 layers deep
- Acts as a carrier for other ingredients
- Mild anesthetic, relieving itching, swelling and pain
- Assists in preventing the capillaries just under the skin from swelling!
Nutrition Physical Benefits
- Detoxify the bowel; neutralize stomach acidity; relieve constipation, gastric ulcers,
- Reduce the inflammation in joints affected by arthritis.
- Strengthens the immune system by balancing blood pH and increases nutrient absorption
- Good for conditions, from cancer to diabetes, to HIV
- Regulates liver function
Pure Organic Aloe Juice or Gel
- Avoid the yellowish sap close to the skin if consuming fresh, as this can be the opposite purging effect instead of the soothing calming effect of the gel.
by Wayne Gendel
Hot Alternative News
“Bottled water is as fattening as sugary soda.” But how can bottled water be fattening if it contains 0 calories, and no ingredients except water? The problem lies in the PLASTIC bottle itself.
Learn more: http://www.dailyhiit.com/hiit-blog/hiit-diet/weight-loss/bottled-water-fattening-soda/
2. Outrage! Winnipeg calls brown water 'drinkable' and not liable
Residents in areas of Winnipeg have been subject to dark brown water flowing from their taps over the summer and, while the mayor now says there should be some compensation for the bother, there is still no official confirmation.
Residents are understandably upset and are starting to act out. Brenda Maxwell is saving containers of the brown sauce and has invited Mayor Sam Katz and other city officials to attend a tea party.
Learn more: http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/dailybrew/responsible-winnipeg-brown-tap-water-183134455.html
3. Pregnant and Raw Food Controversy http://ca.shine.yahoo.com/blogs/healthy-living/is-she-bananas--pregnant-woman-on-raw-fruit-diet-causes-controversy-194918045.html
4. Spiruilna and Pregnancy
(NaturalNews) Research published in the Journal of Medicinal Food reveals that spirulina protects unborn babies from being damaged by cadmium exposure.
This is a hugely important finding because cadmium, a highly-toxic heavy metal, is routinely found in rice and other common foods. Even organic brown rice often contains as much as 3 ppm of cadmium, Natural News has learned from laboratory tests.
Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/041313_spirulina_cadmium_pregnancy.html
~ Wayne Gendel and Wellness Team