'Eat 80% -100% Whole Organic Pure Fresh Ripe Raw Plant Foods!'
'The Finest Energized Water Purification Systems Since 1995'
December 2013 eLetter
Happy Healthy Holidays!
Events: Brian Clement, Hippocrates Health Institute,
Hamilton and Vaughn, ON;
Hot Alternative News: Water, Pregnancy;
Health Tips: 10 Health Benefits of Bananas;
* Find your local raw / living food Meetup groups around the world: http://www.meetup.com/
* 10-12, 2014. The Truth About Health - The Hudson Theatre in the Millennium Hotel, in Times Square, New York City. Learn from top health experts Dr. Brian Clement, Jeffrey Smith, Richard Oppenlander, Michael Greger, M.D., Devra Davis, Cherie Soria and Dan Ladermann, Hans Diehl, Steve Meyerowitz, Joseph Keon, Elizabeth Grossman and Dr. Anna Marie Clement.
* Brian Clement of Hippocrates Health Institute
is coming to both Hamilton and Vaughn, Ontario, in January.
Regular: Tickets are $25 in Advance or $35 at the door
Link here for more details! http://www.livelifelongershowandtell.com
1. Friday Jan. 24, 2014 - Vaughn Ontario
2. Sunday Jan. 26, 2014 - Hamilton Ontario
FOREVER HEALTHY TICKET SPECIALS!
1. Order anything over $100 and get a free ticket! Add an extra free ticket for every additional $100 on your order (not including any applicable taxes).
2. Order 2 tickets for only $35! We have a limited number, so call or email asap! Offer good until Jan.3, 2014.
* Jan. 27 – 31, 2014. Online. The Future Of Nutrition Conference with David Wolfe, Daniel Vitalis and more than 50 other world experts! The world’s biggest online nutrition event! Created and sponsored by the Institute for the Psychology of Eating, a gathering of some of the most insightful and cutting edge thought leaders.
* 31 - 8:00 am PST. Raw Living Expo 2014, The Hyatt Westlake Plaza in Westlake Village, California
Hot Alternative News
“Bottled water is as fattening as sugary soda.” But how can bottled water be fattening if it contains 0 calories, and no ingredients except water? The problem lies in the PLASTIC bottle itself.
Learn more: http://www.dailyhiit.com/hiit-blog/hiit-diet/weight-loss/bottled-water-fattening-soda/
2. Outrage! Winnipeg calls brown water 'drinkable' and not liable
Residents in areas of Winnipeg have been subject to dark brown water flowing from their taps over the summer and, while the mayor now says there should be some compensation for the bother, there is still no official confirmation.
Residents are understandably upset and are starting to act out. Brenda Maxwell is saving containers of the brown sauce and has invited Mayor Sam Katz and other city officials to attend a tea party.
Learn more: http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/dailybrew/responsible-winnipeg-brown-tap-water-183134455.html
3. Pregnant and Raw Food Controversy
4. Spiruilna and Pregnancy
(NaturalNews) Research published in the Journal of Medicinal Food reveals that spirulina protects unborn babies from being damaged by cadmium exposure.
This is a hugely important finding because cadmium, a highly-toxic heavy metal, is routinely found in rice and other common foods. Even organic brown rice often contains as much as 3 ppm of cadmium, Natural News has learned from laboratory tests.
Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/041313_spirulina_cadmium_pregnancy.html
~ Wayne Gendel and Wellness Team