'Eat 80% -100% Whole Organic Pure Fresh Ripe Raw Plant Foods!'
'The Finest Energized Water Purification Systems Since 1995'
How To Purchase From The Internet, Cross Border Shop and Karmically Support Good Business Practices!
The world wide web has been an amazing creation of information and convenience. Unfortunately, the internet has occasionally created the illusion of misleading pricing practices.
Some clients inform us they found a lower price on the internet.
After careful research, Forever Healthy recommends the following suggestions in dealing with Internet companies to ensure you get an honest, fair, legitimate price and warranty coverage.
Internet Shopping Tips
Here's what you need to know:
a. Avoid illegally and unethically advertised products at a low price, in violation of the manufactures' agreements of the products. Please check pricing carefully, and if significantly different, we would appreciate if you report both to us and to the manufacturers!
b. Confirm that the vendor is an authorized dealer.
c. Confirm the company is actually located in North America, or the country you are purchasing from, if the product is not available in your country.
d. Confirm a phone number for the company and make sure the phone number works and you actually talk to the web site business.
* Forever Healthy will NOT do business with any company that does not have a phone number, and we have confirmed by talking to a real ‘live’ person.
e. Manufacturers will not honour the warranty, if sold by an unauthorized dealer or a web site business that sold at a lower price than specified as per manufacturers' contracts/agreements.
Unfortunately, low pricing prevents the honest sellers from making a living abiding by contracted manufacturers' agreements. We all have to be “Buyers Beware”.
A Good Example of ‘Honour Good Karma' Pricing/Selling
What would you think if you have the rights and contract to sell a product, then some pop up internet business who just sells product, lists at a much lower price to your client who you introduced and educated about the product, and they call to tell you they already bought the product from someone else!?
May we suggest 3 scenarios to this question:
1. At least give the person who spent time introducing you to the product, a chance to discuss their pricing.
2. Provide the web site name and phone number to the original person you were who introduced you to the product, so it can be confirmed they are real and abiding by the manufacturers' agreements to legally and ethically sell the product at a fair price.
3. We hope you agree, as do our clients, but we feel it’s unethical and bad karma to just purchase for price alone.
We suggest supporting the person who introduced you to the product and took their professional time to carry the item, inform and educate you about the product, and are in honour of the agreements of the products they support.
* For example, is it not the same as you taking the time of a real estate agent and then going to another agent because they will sell at a lower commission? Even real estate agents have exclusive listing contracts.
How To Purchase An Item Located Out of the Country:
1. Many Canadian and U.S. clients feel they save a few dollars purchasing out of the country.
Please be aware that on many products, especially electronics, that manufacturers will not honour warranty or repairs if they are not bought in the country you live. Examples are electronics, PDA organizers, cameras, cell phones …
Some products are specially customized for the country you buy them in. A good way to know this is to visit both countries’ web sites. Even though the product seems the same, the model numbers are often different. Check with the manufacturer to assure that your product is covered by warranty and that it can be fixed in the country you live in. Please, Buyers Beware!
2. CONSIDER TRUE COSTS! Although a price might be lower than the actual exchange rate of the country you live in, remember there are additional customs costs in both Canada and the United States.
2. Customs Broker Costs – can average from $25 to $70 or more, to allow a product into the country, as a customs broker is assigned, either automatically or by choice.
For example, if you ship UPS, they will call you and ask you if you will allow them to be your customs broker. They often charge double what our customs broker charges.
3. Approval Codes on all products that can reduce your duty or even eliminate it. Believe me, shippers do NOT take the time to look them up for you. We have literally saved thousands on orders by having a special customs broker work for us.
4. Duty – an extra amount added to the product because it is not made in North America.
5. Taxes Provincial/State and/or duty taxes.
6. Customs Delays – In Canada, approximately every 100 shipments coming into the country are stopped and/or held for inspection. Customs will also hold any items that are priced suspiciously low or have improper paperwork. Shipments can be held at the border for days or even weeks!
If your product is refused, it can be days or weeks for products to be returned to the shipper and even longer for you to get your money returned!
Forever Healthy had an item that we returned to the U.S., and it was not only refused by the FDA/U.S. customs, but then on top of that, customs actually threw the product away!
Forever Healthy lost over $400!
When Forever Healthy purchases by the pallet and gets the order delivered by truck, we can offer the product at the same, or often even lower prices, than you buying it from the United States.
The bottom line, buy locally as much as possible. It’s often not worth the extra time and extra costs!
Honourable Relationship Pricing
Forever Healthy supplies some of the most well known Health Practitioners, Health Stores and Health Centers in North America! All of them we sell to, honour our sincere business relationship. If we introduce and educate them on a product, they buy from us!
Negotiating the price is as simple as them asking us for our best price. We always do and the deal is done! I have found that no matter what kind of shopping I do, I just simply ask 1 time, “What is your best price.” I do not ‘haggle’ as I find after being in business for 15 years, that haggling with someone on new products (used products is the only time to haggle, but not new items as the person is making a living) is like asking them to lower their income! We ALL deserve to make a living! If we all honour each others efforts, the good karma will come back to you.
By Supporting Forever Healthy You Support:
2. Myself and our staff the time to write our email e-Letters to educate you in depth about how to Please Live Forever Healthy.
3. Our ability to continue to bring you ‘new’, exciting, ultra high quality products to Canada, the United States and the world.
4. Canadian, U.S. and/or your local businesses!
5. We will sell you only products we are authorized to sell you.
Forever Healthy exists today because of your continued support, for which we thank you and sincerely appreciate your loyalty.
Please feel free to share this Honourable Relationship Pricing with other companies and individuals, as it benefits us all!
~ Wayne Gendel and Wellness Team